Why We Have this Need:
Family Promise will have a full time office to manage clients’ needs and activities. Clients will also use the day center for work related activities such as job search and resume writing. The two printers will be used by Family Promise staff and by clients as needed. The printers will be stationary and secured in the office site.
This full-featured HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 all in one printer delivers professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
- Main functions of this HP all in one printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, Instant Ink ready.
- Mobile printing capability: Print from your iPhone with AirPrint. Download the HP Smart app and easily set up this wireless printer, scan documents with your camera, and print from social media or the cloud, such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- This full-featured wireless printer delivers professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
- Help protect information and access to confidential print jobs with HP JetAdvantage Private Print.
- Scan digital files directly to email, network folders, and the cloud with preloaded business apps.
- Fast print speeds: Up to 22 pages per minute black and monthly duty cycle up to 25,000 pages
Cost: These cots are $119.99 each, plus tax and shipping. I set of replacement Ink cartridges are 119.78 plus tax / shipping Total costs for two printers and two sets of replacement inks are approx.. $515.50. All gifts are appreciated. Supporters can make a one-time gift or set-up automatic monthly gifts. Gifts may be made securely online at www.familypromisesjc.org/Donate
Contact: Christina Kimball, President, Family Promise of San Joaquin, at Pres@familypromisesjc.org.
Other Key Information:
- Our goal is to help homeless families get the support they need to move into affordable, permanent housing.
- Family Promise of San Joaquin is one of over 200 Family Promise affiliates.
- We are a 501c(3) and our number is Tax ID ( EIN) 82-1794338
- We are an interfaith organization…building communities, strengthening lives. Our mission is to end child and family homelessness in San Joaquin County.